Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #5

Could not resist the inspiration, provided by Donna Mikasa, this time around over at the Tag You're It! Challenge #5. I loved everything about it (maybe that's why I pretty much COPIED it!). See for yourself!

I mean, yummy bright flowers against Kraft is such a gorgeous combination. When combined with a crisp white sentiment it is totally irresistible and so I didn't even try.


I made a little tag pocket, complete with a thank-you gift card tucked inside. I love doing these and at Christmas I usually make pretty pockets for all my gift cards and just hang them on the tree.

The pocket by itself ...


 The gift card wrap. I used some double-sided paper from Sassafras Lass (I know, old!) ...


And the whole package together ...

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse
Stamps: PTI Ruby Rose, Bold Bouquet Anniversary
Inks: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart; Fresh Ink Pool
Dies: PTI Ruby Rose, Bold Bouquet Anniversary, Wonderful Words: Thank you, Gift Card Greetings; Taylored Expressions Library Pocket
Patterned Paper: Sassafras Lass
Other: White crochet thread


11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag pocket! You CASE'd it perfectly with the colors on kraft.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME duo! I really love the Library pocket. It is a great size. Your pretty flowers just pop on the Kraft!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love, love, love this, Diana! It is absolutely fabulous! Fantastic take on Donna's tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made yours a pocket tag...absolutely perfect! I'm definitely going to have to try your idea for Christmas and hang them on the tree too! :0) And how can you go wrong with kraft and white with colorful flowers added? Beautiful!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling,I love how it opens and has a pocket! Love this tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pocket and tag!! Love your take from Donna's beautiful tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana what an awesome tag/gift card holder!! Oh I really love this. Thank you so much for sharing at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! Love your take on Donna's tag! Thank you so much for playing with Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is awesome!!! Such a great idea! Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Tag You're it challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY, Diana! This is just SO adorably SWEET!
    I love everything about it! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.