Monday, 10 November 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #10

Loved the inspiration from Lynn Put for Challenge #10 over at Tag You're It!


And since I can always use an extra holiday tag, that's what I made ...


Not sure that I'm crazy in love with it (I'm  not!) but I do like the three banners on it (Lynn's design was fab).

Edited to Add: I decided to pop this tag onto a card, et voilà, here it is ...


Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI Bells & Boughs, Peaceful Pinecones, O'Tannenbaum
Inks: PTI Autumn Rose, Ripe Avocado, Smokey Shadow
Dies: PTI Tag Sale #10, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax
Other: PTI Patterned Paper, washi tape, Bo Bunny Pearls, white crochet thread




10 comments:

  1. Im crazy in love with it! Love everything about it the colors are beautiful together, Diana. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Diana simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this tag-turned-into-a-card, Diana! Great colors (of course I am all about non-traditional red and green) so this is something I would CASE ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous tag, Diana! Fabulous take on Lynn's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and details, Diana! Works fabulously on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the compliment on my card design! Your tag and card are gorgeous! I love your cluster of poinsettias and pretty banners! Thanks for playing along over at the Tag You're It challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this!! Both as a tag and on the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tag. I like your little flags and the colors you chose. Very striking for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented and I'm so jealous! Such a cute card, uh tag, tag card!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.