Sunday, 7 December 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #191: Glittered Frames

Dawn McVey is hosting this week's Make It Monday challenge over at Papertrey Ink. She created a very inspiring card with a glitter frame ...

 

My card has a very subtle glitter frame, but it is there! It's just that it's frosty clear ... you can click on the photos to enlarge them.




Supplies:

Cardstock - PTI Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI Note Niblets
Inks: PTI Pure Poppy, Limeade Ice
Dies: PTI Damask Snowflakes; Savvy Peppermint
Other: Scor-Tape, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy Dry Glitter

9 comments:

  1. Hi Diana , I love your subtle frame. That is what I was going for as well, after my gold tag I wanted to tone down my card. What a fun card and I love your stamped word background .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a jolly card, Diana! You rocked your background and the peppermints over the snowflake finish it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very festive. I love the subtle glittery frame. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Diana. I love your background, your pretty, glittery frame. I adore Damask Snowflake as your frame for the peppermints!
    LOVE it
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamped background and the subtle glittered frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun and cheery, Diana! I love how your frame doesn't overpower the snowflakes and candies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana! Saw that you got a shout out and had to come take a closer look at this beauty! And my it is a beauty! Your colors are so festive, the bg perfection, and the peppermint candy, LOVE! And can't forget the sugary frame! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.