Thursday, 11 December 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #12

The current challenge over at Tag You're It is a Christmas one, based on this tag from Tracey McNeely ...

I was influenced by her song lyric, and die cuts, and came up with this ...


This simple (easy-to-make) little tag makes me very happy. It's being reserved for a hostess gift for my DIL ...



She is hosting Christmas Day dinner at her house this year for the first time. Which is a good thing, because I am not the world's best cook :). I'm still having the family over for a special dinner, wouldn't be Christmas without that, but it's going to be on Sunday night, the 21st. Can't believe how fast it's coming and how soon it will be over. I still have tons to do, but the gift shopping is pretty much done.

Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush
Stamps: PTI Songbirds, Bells & Boughs
Inks: PTI Ripe Avocado, Smokey Shadow
Dies: PTI Songbirds, Tag Sale #10
Other: May Arts metallic string

7 comments:

  1. Diana, I love your tag! Colorful, well laid out and just plain gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, Diana,
    Don't you love Songbirds?
    I still haven't stamped wit it. I haven't made a card in ages, but I used it a ton for embellishments. I got an order for 25 Mish style notebooks.
    The leaf sprig is amazing!
    Thanks gor sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Diana, it's so beautiful!!! The bird goes with notes just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes , Christmas will be here in a few minutes! I LOVE your tag, you used this set from Papertrey Ink beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag. I believe I just might order the Songbird tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane this is beautiful, lovely stamps and dies! Thank you for sharing at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the songbird die nestled on the Bells & Boughs boughs! Fabulous tag & take on Tracey's tag, Diana!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.