Saturday, 7 February 2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Day 2: Maile Belles Inspiration

I'm thrilled that Maile is back designing stamps for PTI and I already love everything that was shown during Day 2 of Papertrey' 8th Anniversary festivities, here. I love her work both as a designer and a stamper and it wasn't very difficult to find some inspiration on her blog. I love her clean and simple style and the way she sometimes uses line stamps without colouring them in at all, like this ...

 or this ...

Can you tell by now that I pretty much like everything that Maile does!! I chose to use two of my new stamp sets and came up with this ...

 

I made my own striped paper for the "Party" word die cut by simply streaking some PTI inks across some cardstock with a foam paint brush

Supplies:

Cardstock - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - PTI Zappy Birthday, Baker's Dozen
Inks - PTI Smokey Shadow, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise
Dies - PTI Zappy Birthday, Baker's Dozen, Party Trio



7 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! Love those cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! You've done a great job channeling your inner Maille!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and fun! Great "Maile" interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had trouble telling your card apart form Maile!
    If you were looking to emulate... you SCORED!!!
    I am sure a Grandson will LOVE it!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had trouble telling your card apart form Maile!
    If you were looking to emulate... you SCORED!!!
    I am sure a Grandson will LOVE it!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. This is CAS perfection. Love the b&w cupcakes and that pop of color totally fits!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.