Saturday, 7 February 2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Day 3: Bagged & Tagged

Day 3 of the Papertrey celebrations, here, brought us a beautiful new gift tag series designed by Dawn McVey, Enclosed. I really think that the DT outdid themselves with this morning's post. Each and every project was simply delicious.

Today's challenge asked us to pair a handmade tag with a gift bag. Well, here I go again, whining. I think I own almost every single PTI packaging die, but do you think I brought even a single one of them to Florida with me? Of course not! But I did bring two of the Tag Sale dies with me so I was able to come up with a tag ...


Please put on your thinking caps and imagine that the red patterned paper is a gift bag and that there is some black and white baker's twine on the tag, because of course I never thought of bringing even a smidgen of ribbon or twine with me. Thank you for cutting me some slack. I never realized how much equipment stamping requires until now!

Supplies:

Cardstock - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - PTI Keep It Simple Valentine
Dies - PTI Tag Sale #10, Heart Prints, Limitless Layers: Heart Stitches
Ink - PTI Smokey Shadow
Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye; Pebbles
Glitter - Doodlebug

7 comments:

  1. Diana, you did an awesome job with limited supplies! Even being home, I sometimes don't have the right supplies so I can only imagine how a snowbird like you manages. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, ain't you sumthin! You created a lovely tag with what you had. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so sweet! I would be lost too without all my supplies, but there would be no possible way to carry everything. You do well with your supplies on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tag is very well done! For someone crafting our of the country, you did an amazing job!
    I would have never brought twine!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tag is very well done! For someone crafting our of the country, you did an amazing job!
    I would have never brought twine!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry this duplicated... Not sure why ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry this duplicated... Not sure why ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.