Monday, 9 February 2015

Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Day 5: Spring Into Action Challenge


 
The celebrations continue over at Papertrey Ink  with Day 5 bringing us lots of new goodies plus a new challenge. Today we were asked to use a stamp set that hasn't yet seen ink. I didn't think I had any of those "ones" with me, but I do! I've used the dies from my Big Hugs set, but never the stamps so I made a very simple Valentine's card to send to one of my sweeties back home. I was so inspired by all the vellum loveliness that I've seen in the past few days that I decided to use a scrap of some red printed Webster's Pages vellum that I've had since Christmas. Plus I was really in the mood for some patterned paper; I don't use it very often but sometimes I just need me some.


Supplies:

Cardstock -PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - PTI Big Hugs
Inks - Versamark
Dies - PTI Heart Prints
Other - Zing Gold Metallic embossing powder, Webster's Pages Glitter vellum, Fancy Pants patterned paper

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweetie a t home will love this bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Diana! Love how bright it is...this will definitely bring a smile to one of your sweeties! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should use patterned paper more often!
    I LOVE, LOVE the embossed gold HUG!
    Gorgeous! But, all of your cards are GORGEOUS!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should use patterned paper more often!
    I LOVE, LOVE the embossed gold HUG!
    Gorgeous! But, all of your cards are GORGEOUS!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Diana, with the gold hugs! Stop hoarding your patterned paper and use it as you work well with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.