Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Prima Ballerina

This week's Make It Monday, over at Nichole Heady's Papertrey Ink blog, is being hosted by Lexi Daly. I love her clean but always fun style! And the technique she is highlighting was made just for me - white on white die cuts with a pop of colour. Her cards are totally fabulous ...


and very inspiring and I essentially just followed one of her layouts and I really like how my card turned out, except I can't get that song out of my head now and I don't have any little girls in my life to send it to ...


That prima ballerina is just so cute and I love how she pops against the others in the corps de ballet. Everything on this card is PTI except for the Copics and Wink of Stella that I used. Stamps are Ballerina Beauty (with dies) and Bold Bouquet (for the sentiment).

15 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! She is SO cute! Love, love, love this card, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Love this! Great colouring, too. But you have no little girls to send this to? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! You've chosen the perfect image to use for this challenge. She really stands out from the crowd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's kinda perfect - the choice of the ballerina die and that is one of my all time favorite sets of sentiments (I love the bold bouquet but I swear I've used its sentiments more than the images)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. The ballerina is so cute. I believe I need that sentiment for my guys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Diana! Perfect card for a little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card! Excellent take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Really great image to work with for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply the best!! i love this card - ballerina beauty is the perfect die/stamp combo for the look. thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, this is absolutely adorable and just a perfect card! I think I need to buy this stamp set now that I've seen this card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You "twirled-out" that card ;)
    For a girl-less Grandma you are quite prima!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card, every little girl will love it! Perfectly colored and simply adoring!
    Thanks so much for your comment on my challenge-blogpost and excuse my bad English,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, Diana, how sweet is your little ballerina ? Love how you colored her and that cute little bouquet of posies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply the best is right! Your card is one of my favorites. Great choice of dies and colors, Diana!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.