Friday, 15 May 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #123

This week's challenge over at the CASE(E) this Sketch blog is pretty simple.


I turned it 180˚ degrees and came up with a super simple one layer card (except that I added a bulky embellishment at the end, oh well).


This marks a milestone in my cardmaking career - I rounded a corner! Don't think I've ever done that before.

Supplies

Cardstock - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - PTI Pretty Petals, Big Hugs
Inks - PTI Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone; Fresh Inks Pink Lemonade, Basil
Other - Pink Paislee brad

9 comments:

  1. the rounded corner and the brad make your card so special - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO proud of you for rounding a corner!!!!!!! It looks great. And the card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool! Love the PTI stamps and how you used them. Sweet CAS beauty.:) I have the opposite problem. I love rounding corners-I have to restrain myself from rounding every one. I don't think I have have tried rounding only one though. I think I will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rounded corner and your pretty bling !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rounded corner and how you could fit everything on a one layer! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty Diana! I find one layer cards difficult, yours is perfectly balanced! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You go, girl. Looks beautiful as always. Thank you for thinking of me during this tough time. I really appreciate you taking the time to drop by and say hello. It means so much. Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love how you flipped the sketch & rounded the corner! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card this is, Diana!
    I love the pretty colors, design, & sentiment.
    And, the one rounded corner is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.