Sunday, 3 May 2015

Write it on your heart

I'm joining a couple of challenges today with one card.

I loved the inspiration photo for this Happy Days theme over at the Fusion Card Challenge blog, so bright and cheerful and much needed right now. We're having a beautiful weekend and it's making me think of balcony planters. I can't wait to choose the annuals for this year, but it's still a bit too early here. Planting is never recommended before May 24th the earliest.

I also loved the sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch! It gave me ideas, which are always welcome.



My card didn't turn out as bright as I had originally wanted it to be, but I do love it. That Most Incredible Stamping Tool EVER Invented has really brought down the frustration levels in my craft studio significantly! Used lots of NBUS things on this card, plus I can't believe that I made a one layer card that I actually like. That never happened before my MISTI. Something always went wrong before my card was finished and I would have to cover up something with something.


 Supplies:

Cardstock - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - Altenew Painted Flowers; PTI Simply Framed; Simon Says Stamp Watercolor Flowers
Inks - PTI Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Simply Chartreuse, Pinefeather; Versafine Onyx Black
Other - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

6 comments:

  1. your card is really gorgeous and i agree with you on the MISTI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana. Love the pretty flowers and the shading. The sequins are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design! So simple and elegant! I love my MISTI too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, your card is lovely! The colors are beautiful and vibrant; and the design is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana!!! Oh I can't even find the words to tell you how much I love this card! The Altenew roses are always a favorite, but you've gone and figured out a fabulous new design - in ONE layer!! Gorgeous!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.