Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Imaginesce Bird

When I saw the code word (Birds) for the latest challenge over at the Addicted to CAS blog I immediately thought of one of the first stamps that I ever bought.

It was a little one dollar Imaginesce stamp of a single bird. I wasn't making cards at the time, just scrapbooking. While I now own other bird stamps, it remains one of my favourite images. This is the card I made with him ...


It's quite different from what I usually do, not sure I like it, but he's an old favourite. I notice I've used a few other "old" supplies in making this card. I must be feeling nostalgic today!

Supplies

Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White and Smokey Shadow card; Echo Park patterned papers
Stamps - Imaginesce bird; PTI Wet Paint; Kaisercraft Wood Panel
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies - PTI Wet Paint
Other - Fiskars border punch; Wink of Stella; Copics

8 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I LOVE that sweet bird! Fun layout and design. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweet bird is definitely a keeper, Diana! Love the pretty yellow papers with that blue bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and cute card Diana! I also have a few really old stamps that I reach for often. :-) Great job and thanks for sharing with us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love that bird Dianna - it is so cute. I really like this artsy design and the die cut sentiment is perfect.
    Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you love that bird Dianna - it is so cute. I really like this artsy design and the die cut sentiment is perfect.
    Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! I love that little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I like it! Sweet card & I can see why you got that bird long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable bird and colored so nicely. I can see why that bird remains a favored pet.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.