Friday, 29 May 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thank You

Thank You cards are being featured this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.



I had fun making mine. I used a SSS die (Air Vent) to cut a decorative border and then punched the edge of it with a Fiskars border punch. I haven't used my border punches forever (since the invention of dies really) and now I've made two cards within a week that use a punched border :)


I know, pretty colourful! I'm really liking this Hawaiian number. I used my new Gelatos to make the background for my card.

Supplies:

Paper - Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White,  Raspberry Fizz, True Black card; Canson XL Watercolor paper
Stamps - PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Beautiful Butterflies Layers
Inks - Faber-Castell Red Cherry, Bubble Gum, Lavender, Passion Fruit Gelatos; PTI Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz ink
Dies - SSS Air Vent; PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Beautiful Butterflies Layers, Wet Paint Cuts
Other - Fiskars border punch; My Mind's Eye enamel dots 

3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card! Great design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolutely cute, cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, we seem to have the same style. Tried to follow your blog by email but the link at the bottom doesn't seem to be working. Any hints?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.