Thursday, 25 June 2015

Bringing the inside out

For this week's Make It Monday, over at the Papertrey Ink blog, Danielle Flanders is showing us how to add lots of interest to our cards by putting pretty embellishments on the insides of them - and then letting them shine on the outside. Like this ...


Isn't that gorgeous? And cheerful? And so inspiring? And maybe just a bit terrifying? You will notice that I felt obliged to reinforce my cut card front :) This is the card that I made ...





Supplies:

Card - PTI Stamper's Select White, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Vellum; DCWV Foiled Gold
Stamps - PTI Lovely Layers, Live Love Life, Wet Paint III
Inks - PTI Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow, Fresh Snow, Aqua Mist; Versamark
Dies - PTI Lovely Layers; Mama Elephant Smile
Other - Zing White Opaque Embossing Powder

14 comments:

  1. WOW, Diana, this is simply beautiful.
    Love your fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the clean look of this card, in combination with the gold it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!!!!!! I love it! So crisp and clean. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are exceptionally beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! A gorgeous take on the technique and I love how the gold pops against the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Diana! It is gorgeous, cheerful and inspiring!
    You totally rocked this challenge!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the challenge, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I love those soft colors together and the beautiful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning!!! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...why did I not think of something this simple but SO stunning?!! This is CAS perfection at it's best Diana...love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this card? It is fabulous. Love the touch of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow--I just love this card & will have to case it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.