Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Current Favourites



This week's theme, over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, is to use your favourite technique and/or product. My very favourite technique of the moment is watercolouring and my favourite product is, and always will be, flowers. This is the card that I made ...


I used a Tim Holtz Spun Sugar ink refill to watercolour my background and then added a touch of another product that I love, Ranger Enamel Accents, in white. Those little dots are just so easy to make with the fabulously fine tip on the bottle. I added some die cut and stamped flowers, along with a stamped sentiment, from PTI and called my card done.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love it, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors and the placement of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just such lovely card in those soft colors and beautiful flowers - i'm with you on the flower love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to find another flower girl, Diana! And I love your design for our challenge - beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Diana. Beautiful colors. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Diana. Beautiful colors. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love your colours and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My comment disappeared. Anyway, I love this card. Those flowers are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, Diana, how I love...love...this darling card.
    Every detail caught my eye.
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.