Sunday, 21 June 2015

Don't cut, just paste


For this week's challenge, over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, we're using paste to add texture to our projects. I love embossing paste, but was very short on ideas this week. I came up with this gender-neutral (doesn't that sound exciting?!!) birthday card ...


I coloured some Liquitex Light Modeling Paste with some reinkers (Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers and Fresh Ink Mango) and used a stencil that I cut with a Lil Inker die (Starry Sky) to add some stars to my card panel. Then I used some dies (PTI Birthday Style) to cut some party streamers out of my panel. I added some die cut balloons and a stamped sentiment, and then layered my panel over a Simply Chartreuse (PTI) cardbase.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use stencils! Fabulous and interesting card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have those very dies on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Cute design! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.