Friday, 26 June 2015

Gold & Red


This week, over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog, it's Anything Goes! I can never get enough flowers, sorry, plus I'm missing get well cards in my stash so that's what I made ...


I added some gold confetti to my white card panel by sponging Delicata Gold ink through the Simons Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, and I love how it turned out. I also stamped my leaves (from PTI's Embellished Elegance) with Delicata Gold. I die cut and stamped lots of flowers (PTI Friendly Flowers and Ruby Rose) and then just arranged all the die cuts into a bouquet. Simple and my favourite kind of card to make = a win-win for me :)

8 comments:

  1. Diana, this card is really lovely! I love the touch of gold with all these beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a pro at flower arrangement! Stunning card Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is GORGEOUS!!! Ruby Rose and Friendly Flowers look GREAT together!!!
    The Ruby Rose looks 3D!
    I think I have that stencil... I need to get it out and use it for a beautiful background like you did!
    Thanks for sharing this stunning card
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Diana! It's so elegant and pretty and your stamping is just perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana! Happy Canada Day to you, too! Love your card! I never thought of using this stencil as gold confetti... Creative genius! Love how you've combined Ruby Rose with Friendly Flowers, and the flower colours with the gold leaves and confetti behind, is just super!!! Will be Casing this ;) Sorry to hear you're having lousy weather--we're having extraordinarily great weather... We'll probably pay for it later, though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunner! This card is so pretty. Love the gold accent on the background.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.