Thursday, 4 June 2015

Make It Masculine


The theme for this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog is Make It Masculine. Naturally, making masculine cards is not my favourite thing to do. I like everything flowery and girlish; doesn't everyone? But I really don't believe that colours are feminine or masculine - they're just colours and I have nothing against using a bit of pink on a masculine card.

This birthday card, however, does not have any pink in it. It's graphic, clean and typographic in nature. It's a standard that I rely on often for masculine cards. It just works for me :)


7 comments:

  1. Well, isn't this just about the nicest masculine card I've seen. I love how you mixed stamps, dies and colors. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sophisticated and utterly "handsome", Diane! I adore the use of positive and negative die! Absolutely SUPERB! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Masculine” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, super textures for the sentiment !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And I love what you wrote, too! ;) Thanks so much for joining us for the Make it Masculine challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous combination of sentiments! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.