Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Royal


There is some great inspiration up over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog this week, where the theme is Royal. Now I don't know about you, but the first things that come into my mind when I hear "royal" is 1) the British royal family, 2) purple, 3) gold. And that's where I went ...


This is actually the second card that I made. Here is the first ...


I thought the first one was so sad, but funny. Just one lonely balloon :). I didn't even have any sequins on it at first.

I'm thinking of deliberately forgetting a couple of birthdays just so that I can send out these cards.

Supplies:

Cardstock - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - PTI Birthday Style, Baker's Dozen, City Scene Sentiments
Inks - Fresh Ink French Lavender, Silver Lilac; PTI Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow

2 comments:

  1. That sentiment is darling! Such a fun idea for this week's challenge. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.