Friday, 3 July 2015

Simon Says We're Going Dotty!


The nerve of them! How did they know; have they been spying on us? Yes, we're being asked to use dots of any kind in our projects this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog. I willingly complied and came up with this ...


I started by stamping a red bitty bitty dot background not very well, even with my MISTI, because I planned to add some water splotches and some Heidi Swapp Gold Lamé splatters (which all equal more dots in my mind).

The sentiment was stamped on a strip of Studio Calico dotted paper (look closely) and three butterflies, one in gold foil, finished up this project.

4 comments:

  1. Love dots, love gold, love butterflies, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this dotty card!
    Your background and butterflies word so well together!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dotty pattern paper on the background. Great layering of the butterflies. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Going Dotty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.