Thursday, 20 August 2015

Citrus with a Twist


This week, over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, Citrus with a Twist is up, and I'm entering a fish card, oh yes I am. There are lots of citrus colours on my card (even pink grapefruit!), plus lemons are a natural with fish. That's my reasoning, and I'm sticking to it!


This card is for the upcoming birthday of one of my grandsons. Kristopher loves to dive and swim and I think he'll appreciate all these fish (which were cut from a Silhouette file from different coloured Bazzill cardstocks). The sentiment translates to "Passing by ..." and the inside reads "to wish you a happy birthday". I wanted to say "Swimming by ..." but it doesn't really work in French :) One of the fishes was fancied up with Wink of Stella and a coat of Glossy Accents.


3 comments:

  1. Adorable fishy card! Love your citrus inspired fish! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.