Saturday, 1 August 2015

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #219: Texture Kissing

Lizzie Jones (congrats to her on becoming a member of the PTI design team !) is up for Make it Monday over at Papertrey Ink. She's demonstrating a fun "kissing" technique, which I've never done before.

My mojo has left for the summer, but I was determined to try this technique so I used August's Color Play (which you can find over at Lizzie Jone's blog) as inspiration


and made this quick and easy card ...


I used the balloons from Birthday Style and kissed them with the confetti image from the same set. I added a Happy (from Tipped Tops), that was cut from black glitter card, and then finished off with a stamped birthday (from Wet Paint).

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Diana! Those balloons look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your festive Birthday balloons, Diana! Great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect, love the stamp you used for the inside! Darling card Dianna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those kissed balloons Diana...they look so festive on your card! I always forget about that "Happy" die from the Tipped Tops...thanks for reminding me I need to get that out and use it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, Diana! The kissing effect looks like bubbles inside of the balloons! Cool look and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The ballons are so happy, and the happy? It's happy, too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.