Monday, 31 August 2015

Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire 2015

I have one more project to share for this years Stamp-A-Faire extravaganza which took place on Saturday over at Nichole Heady's Papertrey Ink blog. I've had so much fun participating and I'd still like to complete one more card, but I'm so scared of running out of light for a photo. However, I digress.

I made two cards for the Patterns challenge and here is the second one. I followed Maile Belles' sketch (literally) ...


This is just one of the amazing cards that Maile made - you just have to visit her blog, Simply Stamped, to see the second one ...


As I said, I CASEd every single little detail of her sketch and this is the card I made ...


Super simple, super cool.


It is now 23h00 on Monday, and I've managed to make one more card, this time for Betsy Veldman's Mixing Patterns challenge. I don't use a lot of patterned paper and I don't really own any from PTI, so I was just going to skip this one, but I'm glad I didn't.


This might be my favourite card of SAF. I used some Teresa Collins paper and added some Beautiful Brushstrokes die cuts to accent my sentiment. I love that they match the patterned paper so well! Just proves you can do anything with PTI stamps :)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this card in your group post and wondered where it was! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful cards! I love the colors you used in the first card and I need to take that set out again, I used it a ton at first now I want to CASE your card!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.