Tuesday, 15 September 2015

September 2015 Papertrey Ink: Create Along With Us

There was so much inspiration from the Papertrey Ink design team this month, that it's really quite overwhelming. I'm playing along with September's Create Along With Us challenge with this card ...


When I saw this card from Betsy Veldman, I just knew I had to try and recreate a wreath using non-wreath stamps. I made this card that very day but didn't have enough light to photo it until today (we're back to summer after a few cool, rainy days). I first masked off a circle on my card front and did some ink blending with Spring Moss and Hawaiian Shores. I love the minty green that I ended up with! I then stamped around the circle alternating two stamps - one fromTremendous Treats: Christmas and the other from Peace Be Still - using Ripe Avocado ink. A die cut word (from Sparkle & Shine) was fancied up with some Crimson glitter from American Crafts. I finished up the card with a sentiment, stamped in Smokey Shadow, from Peaceful Pinecones.

All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

14 comments:

  1. This recreation should be in its own class! Oh my gosh this is stunning Diana ! I am off to try and make your card it's truly amazing! I love the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! You did a gorgeous job recreating Betsy's card! Now I want to try recreating yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I need to go make a red sparkle word now=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Diana...this is stunning! I so wish I had the exact same stamps you used so I could make this card too! This card is so soft, but yet it really pops out at you...love every little detail on it!! Would you like my address for Christmas time???? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful holiday card. I love how you created the wreath using different stamps. Really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply lovely Diana! Love how this turned out. Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this sets the bar for outstanding! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, your creation is fabulous! Love the stamps, design and of course that Sparkle die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Diana! Beautiful design! Love the softly sponged background and different stamped images. Makes the "sparkle" just pop! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly executed, Diana! Your red glittered "Sparkle" really pops against your lightly sponged wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Your glittered Christmas is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! Each card you make is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.