Sunday, 4 October 2015

Dracula Goodies

I'm continuing along on my little Halloween kick. I only own one Halloween stamp set, which I recently acquired, and had never made a single Halloween card before this year, but now I can't stop!

I'm playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch #143, a fun sketch designed by Chrissy Larson ...


I decided to reverse the sketch, being the left-brained person that I am, and still had (significant) problems coming up with a design. Eventually this happened ...



I had first made this card ...


but decided that I wanted to make one with a popped up orange Dracula. I actually like both of them. Can't decide between them at all.

EDITED OCT 10 2015: I'm thrilled too have been chosen as winner for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

12 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I just love this card, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards, Diana!! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER card, Diana, fun, clever, and definitely eye catching!! Yes, the one with the highlighted Dracula and tilted sentiment is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fun! I love how you rotated the sketch! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So well executed Diana... and oh so fun!
    Thanks for joining Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is adorable! I like the one popped up orange Dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your well-deserved win today, Diana! Was this an homage to Therese Calvird? Just fantastic!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win! I love how you reversed the sketch!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!! I like both versions, too, but the winning version is definitely an eye catcher. I love that our minds went the same direction with the flipping of the sketch and spotlighting of an image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! Saw your darling card on the PTI Facebook page, and had to come tell you, congrats for that. But you won the Case the Sketch challenge so it's a double Yeah! So happy for you, Diana, but honestly, so clever a card! Ooops, cards! I like the last one, but the pop up orange is great too! So not picking one over the other!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.