Friday, 2 October 2015

Halloween Basket

I'm joining Ashley Cannon-Newell, over at the Papertrey Ink blog, for this week's Make It Monday challenge - die cut shaped boxes. She made the cutest little candy corn treat box ...


and also an adorable barn treat box (make sure you go over to Papertrey Ink to see that one too). I didn't think I had any dies suitable for this, but then I saw the gallery filling up with all kinds of sweet boxes, so I decided to just try harder. And this is what I came up with ...



I decided to make boxes that would be large enough to hold two mini pumpkin muffins each. For my littles. For Halloween. I used my Night Sky Cover Plate for the container, cutting it out of Pure Black card and just trimming off the frame. I lined the starry sky with some Orange Zest card, put the little treat box together and then added some Halloween Pin Ups from Betsy's mini kit to make it even cuter. It's so much fun! And I love how easy it is to make the box a size that you need. That Ashley is such a clever one :)

All supplies are from Papertrey Ink.

13 comments:

  1. Diana, your treat box is fabulous!! I think you are a genius to use the night sky cover plate and fill the box with the adorable monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the pin-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! How clever,and perfect for 2 cupcakes! Beginning to wish I had ordered those darling pin tips. So many stamps, so little stamp money! Adorbs, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana I think you are the clever one!! This is so fantastic!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally stealing this idea! I love your boxes. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these adorable little boxes with the little Halloween Pin Ups to adorn them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these adorable little boxes with the little Halloween Pin Ups to adorn them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, this is too darn cute! Love the Halloween Pin Ups and the treat box too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO dang cute Diana, and I'm afraid I'm going to CASE this idea too! I haven't even opened my little clothespin kit yet, but I will now that I've seen this! Great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.