Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Snowman Birthday


I wanted to participate in this month's Create Along With Us challenge over at Nichole Heady's Papertrey Ink Blog: 1) because I've been so inspired by all the amazing products that are being released this month and by the projects that the design team have created; and 2) because I really needed to make a birthday card for my Léo's February birthday.

My main inspiration was the new Tiny Town series (!!!!!) being introduced this year. I am powerless to resist it. Enough said.
  
I went with the windows and made a card with a snowman and snowflakes. I have never, ever, in my life used these images for anything other than Christmas cards. But I read on Kay Miller's blog, one day, that she loved creating little winter scenes for birthdays, etc., and did them as long as she could get away with. And then someone on the PTI Forum said that she loved using snowflakes for birthdays cards and I was converted. And this is what Léo is getting: 
 


I'm hoping that he likes it and doesn't resent that he's getting a snowy card from someone who's spending the winter in Florida. He'll probably call me up to complain, LOL.

Supplies

Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone, Clear Cardstock
Stamps - PTI Birthday Style, Songbirds, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
Inks - PTI Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores; Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies - PTI Alpha Blocks, Birthday Style, Songbirds, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
Other - Signo White Gel Pen, Copics



6 comments:

  1. Well, how sweet is this?! Wonderful job combining all of those stamp sets...so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I know that Leo will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Diana. Love the winter theme birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how adorable is this!! So cute and so clever too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how adorable is this!! So cute and so clever too!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.