Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Le Petit Prince

Got a quick one to share with you today. I'm always in need of birthday cards, and with four young grandsons I even have to make the occasional masculine one :) I took inspiration from this week's sketch by Hannelie over at the CAS(E) this sketch! blog ...



When I do masculine cards, I often resort to graphic or typographic designs, (1) because I like them, and (2) because they're easy ...



As you can see (or maybe not), I'm not above adding a bit of sparkle to even a "masculine" card. This one might actually work for one of the littles because it will force them to practice their English reading skills. Ha!

Supplies:

Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening
Stamps - PTI Baker's Dozen, Doodlie-Do, City Scene Sentiments
Inks - PTI Smokey Shadow
Dies - PTI Baker's Dozen, Party Trio
Other - Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy Dry Glitter; Krylon Spray Adhesive

5 comments:

  1. Diana, I LOVE the way you used my sketch!
    It looks awesome!
    Thanks for playing CTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the fonts, and that gorgeous frame, Diana! Lovely addition to the CTS gallery!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Diana! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and especially the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the fancy frame with the straight modern font. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.