Monday, 6 June 2016

Petals


I couldn't resist playing along this time over at the Addicted to CAS blog since the code word for the challenge is Petals. Kind of a no-brainer really :) 

Here is the card that I made, using Altenew's Watercolor Wonders stamp set ...


This is a one layer card, something highly unusual for me, with just a card front that was mounted with fun foam onto my card base.

Edited to Add: I was chosen one of the top three favourites!



Supplies:

Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - Altenew Watercolor Wonders; PTI Graceful Greetings
Inks - PTI Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Simply  Chartreuse; Fresh Ink Melon, Basil. Versafine Onyx Black
Dies - MFT Diagonal Stitched Rectangles Stax


13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful, Diana! Your color choices are so perfect!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, this is gorgeous! How is it that I've never noticed this stamp set before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. I would like to order a dozen! Purple, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous one layer card, Diana! Such a beautiful combo of pinks and your sentiment is sheer perfection! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous one! Those slanted stitches are awesome! It finishes the card so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, WOW, what a BEAUTY this is, Diana!
    Every detail is simply beautiful.
    I love the pretty colors & fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card... you've made me look again at this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card so much that I had to worder that stamp set. It's all your fault (in a good way of course)!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.