Sunday, 24 July 2016

Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire 2016: Farewell


Yes, I'm linking to the Farewell post, even though I've yet to post even one of my projects for this year's faire, hahaha. I have been working on them, I'm almost finished, and then I need to snap some pics. After I've done my post for tomorrow's Blog Hop. Oh my.

I just want to thank Nichole and everyone over at Papertrey Ink, most especially the amazing Design Team, for hosting this premiere event. I cried, I laughed, I oohed and aahed, and then I cried some more 'cause painting is not my forté. :) A million times thank you.


Until next year, or tomorrow when I'm back here for the Blog Hop and my SAF projects. :)

12 comments:

  1. Happy to see your smiling face! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful you and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what your creative self came up with. With hugs and Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell, Diana, each and every one of those cards is going to be a work of art! I am SO glad you decided to play along. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations will be stunning, as always! I love your pic and your gorgeous shade of lipstick! Looking forward to seeing your cards! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your photo, Diana!! Such a beautiful lady!! Can't wait to see your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Diana, great Picture of you ! Can´t wait to see your Cards.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look like gorgeous cards! Gorgeous YOU, too ... love your dress? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was scrolling down to find your projects when I realized you hadn't posted them yet! They look lovely (as do you!) in your photo -- looking forward to seeing them up close!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ! *waving* Love seeing your smiling face! Can't wait to see all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so good to see your beautiful smiling face Diana! So glad you enjoyed SAF! Can't wait to see all of your projects! I know they will be amazing! I'm a huge fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice picture of you Diana! I think I need to get some red glasses....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.