Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Papertrey Ink Create Along With Us July 2016


It's time for another new product release this week over at Nichole Heady's Papertrey Ink blog, and that means we get to be inspired by the fabulous design team and create right alongside them. I'm hoping to get a few more cards done for this challenge and if I manage to make them, I'll just add them to this post. I loved this card from Dawn McVey ...



it reminded me that I hadn't used my Bold Bouquet Anniversary stamps in a little while so I was happy to pull them out. Also, I love the texture she added by embossing her background. This is the card that I made ...


I finally caved and bought a laser printer for my Minc machine. It was quite inexpensive and it's doing a fabulous job and I'm having so much fun playing with my new toy. I downloaded a sentiment from Heidi Swapp's site, foiled it, and used it on my card front. I also downloaded a png of a wood grain overlay from this site, melstampz and it was super easy to print out some wood patterned paper (one of my favourite things in the world) and foil that too. You can see the foiling a little bit better here (you can click if you need to) ...


Supplies:

Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps & Dies - PTI Bold Bouquet Anniversary
Inks - PTI Lovely Lady, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Amethyst Allure, Royal Velvet, Limeade Ice, Ocean Tides, Hawaiian Shores
Other - Therm-o-Web Rose Gold Deco Foil; sequins

20 comments:

  1. So pretty Diana! I love the color combo's you used for the blooms as well. I haven't even looked at the ST's blogs yet but I'm off to check a couple more before dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,this is gorgeous! Love that sentiment! I would have to cave and buy both the printer and the minc too! I love the foiling and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautious, just beautiful. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, your card is stunning.
    I love the colors and the lovely, waterfall layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely; your color choices are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice variation on the sample card. I too love playing with foil using a laser printer and a laminator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, this is just gorgeous! Absolutely love the gold foiling in your sentiment and the woodgrain accent...SOOO elegant! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! That is just beautiful Diana! I love how you clusters those flowers!! And that gold sentiment is just perfect! You're making me want a laser printer now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous. And now thanks to you, laser printer, and all, are on my wish list. Which, btw, is so long it takes up two rooms! Anyway, the gold foiling is spectacular, love it. And right behind Kay, your cluster is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Diana! I need to try my hand at foiling. Love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - what a beautiful card. I love the foil sentiment and wood grain design - really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous, Diana! Love the color combo, flower cluster and gold foiling are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous. I love all of those flowers and your gold sentiment is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your colors, placement of your cluster and the brilliant foiling on the sentiment & woodgrain paper make a gorgeous card! Dawn's card also inspired me to make three cards using this stamp set this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, Diana! Now you've got more gadgets to play with but looks like fun and awesome results. Your foiling looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Diana, your card is truly stunning! I love the foiling and that fabulous sentiment. What fun when you get new "toys" to play with. I can see a lot of beautiful foiling projects coming up in the future for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana, your card is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.