Friday, 22 July 2016

SAF 2016 Share Your Masterpiece!


Let the fun and games begin! Papertrey Ink's annual summertime stamping event, Stamp-A-Faire, officially starts bright and early tomorrow morning. Tonight there is a Friday Night Gallery Reception over at Nichole Heady's Papertrey Ink blog featuring a very fun video from the Design Team.

Nichole has invited us to share our favourite project, the one we're most proud of. Mine is not a masterpiece. :) But it's probably the first stamping project that I was actually proud of making and it encouraged me to keep on trying. I was about ready to quit the hobby but then I participated in the PTI October 2013 Blog Hop, where we had to make five holiday tags. I really went to town and got all my Christmas tags for the year made in time for the Blog Hop ...

 

I had so much fun that I decided I would stick with this stamping thing a little bit longer. I'm so glad I did. :) If you want to see the full original post you can find it here.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, my friend. I am so glad you did not quit. You are an amazing cardmaker. And tag maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is a gorgeous array of tags and packaging.
    I am so glad you stuck with this amazing hobby!
    We would have never gotten to know you.
    We would have never been awed by your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the reason behind why you chose this as your favorite project is so meaningful. And your tags are wonderful, too! I'm so glad you decided to stick with stamping. Enjoy the festivities tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, to think you thought of quitting. Diana, your posts are always filled with brilliance, and full of wit. You are a source of the best to case too! Honestly, love this set of tags, especially how you set the stage to photo them. Can't wait to see more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm so glad you did stick around!!! You know, I think I remember this post, as these wonderful tags look very familiar. I loved them when you first posted them--I think it's the colours that first drew me in. So beautiful-- I love your classic style! And your sense of humour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And aren't we glad you did stick to it! Diana these gifts are too gorgeous to open, and I adore your tags!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so pretty! i love the colour scheme and the tags are darling! yay (for all of us!) that you kept at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular, Diana!! Love your color palette, your sense of design and your SENSE OF HUMOR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH these are so pretty! Purple and aqua is one of my favorite color combinations! These are definitely masterpiece worthy!! So glad you didn't give it all up! I love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you stuck with stamping! What would we do with out you!? ;) I love this project - so meaningful and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all lovely! I'm glad you didn't quit stamping, Diana! You are one of my favourite card makers and I am always inspired by your cards!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.