Monday, 8 August 2016

Flowers for New Home


Floral cards are good for almost every occasion, at least I think so. Maybe that's because I like making cards with flowers on them more than any other kind, ha!
Today I'm playing over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, where the theme this week is Fabulous Florals. And here's the card I made ...


Not my most favourite card, but it will do for a new neighbour who just moved into the condo above us. Our concierge had warned us to expect some noise on moving day, but even though I strained my ears to hear some signs of furniture arriving, I got heard nothing! It was the strangest thing. :)

Supplies

Paper - PTI
Stamps - MFT Fall Florals; PTI Keep It Simple New Home
Inks - Fresh Ink French Lavendar, Silver Lilac, Navy, Celery
Other - sequins

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love, love, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful floral card, beautiful colours and love the design of your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Diana! I'm sure your new neighbours will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, what a pretty card. I love the sweet flowers, pretty colors, striped paper, and design. Your new neighbor will love it. (Fun story!)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.