Monday, 8 August 2016

Sweet as Cherry Pie


I'm playing along this week with Sam Simpson's fun sketch (#184) over at (CASE) this sketch! I try not to look at the gallery before I submit an entry, but I just saw now that there are a few that are very similar to mine. Great minds think alike, apparently!


Super simple one layer card, just fun. I really really need to start buying stamp sets that aren't florals more often. And I'm learning to like rounded corners somewhat - especially when they're placed on a non-rounded card base - ha!

Supplies

Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White
Stamps - PTI Still Life: Summer; Just Desserts
Inks - PTI Cark Chocolate, Pure Poppy,  Limeade Ice, New Leaf; Hero Arts Red Royal; Memento Tuxedo Black
Other - Glossy Accents

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Diana! OH do I love these little cherries, all shiny, and ready to pop into a pie! Thanks for 'pitting' them against those in our gallery! =] =] =] I do crack myself up sometimes!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch, Diana! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shine on those gorgeous cherries! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, Diana, this is just SO adorably sweet!
    It will definitely bring a smile to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.