Wednesday, 7 December 2016

CAS(E) this sketch! #200



Huge congrats on #200, CAS(E) this sketch! What a fun and remarkable achievement. That's because you host such a fun challenge and have an amazing design team. :)

I'm squeaking in with a card for Sam Simpson's cute sketch. Thanks to her, I've made a card that I actually like quite a bit. I pretty much copied the sketch this time around ...

Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White. Stamps: Altenew Festive Silhouettes; PTI Sketched Shapes. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; PTI Lovely Lady. Dies: PTI Holly Jolly. Other: PTI felt; My Minds Eye enamel dot

It's super simple, except for the masking I had to do to make my ribbons/banners longer. Don't ask how many times I forgot to remove the you know what! Oh my!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Diana!
    Thanks for your kind words about CTS and for joining us on this special occasion !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Diana!
    Thanks for your kind words about CTS and for joining us on this special occasion !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, you did a fabulous job of extending those stamped ribbons/banners, done perfectly I'd say. The card is beautiful and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I really like that too! I might even love it! So clean and simple and just divine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Diana! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this CAS beauty, Diana! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.