Wednesday, 14 December 2016

More CAS(E) this sketch!

Couldn't resist making another Christmas card with this week's challenge over at CAS(E) this sketch!, because (1) it's an easy and fun sketch, and (2) I'm still in the Christmas crafting mood.


This is the very first card (I think) that I've made with the stamps from the Betsy Veldman Christmas kit for PTI - Post & Parcel ...

Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White. Stamps & Dies: PTI Post & Parcel limited edition kit. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; PTI Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Scarlet Jewel; VersaMark. Other: SSS White Detail embossing powder; Sizzix embossing folder.

I used an old Basic Gray (by Sizzix) embossing folder for my Merry Christmas sentiment at the bottom just to change things up. Thanks for a fun challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect card, Diana! Love the embossing on the bottom half, great "textury" snow that grounds your wonderful pop of color mailbox and greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Diana! Fabulous take on the sketch!
    (By the way, I've been trying to contact you, on the PTI forum and by email. Have you gotten my messages?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this! The embossing at the bottom looks so perfect! You're making me want to get my kit out and play again! Oh and thanks for the wedding photo tip! Hadn't thought of that, but I'll make sure to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this is just so beautiful! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this second take on the sketch! The mailbox is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.