Friday, 2 December 2016

Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2016

I decided to play along with Tracey McNeely's annual Christmas challenge - so fun and so amazing! The inspiration was endless and, as if that wasn't enough, there are so many chances to win prizes. Be sure to visit her blog, here, for all the details, incredible tag-viewing and to maybe plan on participating next year.

I posted on Instagram, but I've decided to do a wrap-up post here on my blog. Lots of pictures to share, not many words. :) It's really a post just for me but you can look if you want to.

Day 1 (Take 2)


Kelly Griglione
My tag: PTI Peaceful Pinecones will always be one of my favourite classic Christmas stamp sets. Plus I'm loving their Americana cardstock and the quilted tag also.


Day 2


Pam Simpson


My tag: all PTI - Shaped Sayings & Instant Photo Pull-Out dies

Day 3


Samantha Mann


My tag: Altenew Festive Silhouettes & PTI In The Meadow

Day 4


Lin Brandyberry


My tag: PTI Keep It Simple, Winter Woods Cover Plate, Petite Pots; MFT Whimsical Woodgrain Background
Day 5

Joni Andaya

My tag: almost a complete CASE. Love these PTI painted poinsettias!
Day 6


Ardyth
My tag: yes, it was that gorgeous ink blending that got me! And the pristine simplicity of her tag.
Day 7


Lisa Adametz


My tag: the patterned paper in the background of Lisa's tag was so baroque and rich and Christmassy that I was powerless to resist! Made a tree background in Photoshop and then Minc'd it with some luscious Rose Gold ombré foil from Heidi Swapp.
Day 8


Sarah Gray
My tag: I love these cute PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas gingerbread men! Sarah's outline only poinsettias inspired me. 
Day 9


Melania Deasy
My tag: who wouldn't want to make a penguin tag after seeing Melania's sweet tags? Loved them so much! PTI's Tremendous Treats: Christmas get a work out at my house every year!
Day 10


Amy Kolling
My tag: it's so easy to make a shaped ornament tag with this set from PTI.
Day 11

Daniela Dobson

My tag: another favourite stamp set, great for one-layer cards - PTI O'Tannenbaum.

Day 12


Tracey McNeely


My tag: Inkadinkadoo. 4 fun stamps for $1.87.

Day 13


Laura Pryor

My tag: shaped tags are so much fun and Dawn McVey's Enclosed series for PTI has a few really cute ones just for Christmas (and weddings too in this case).

Day 14


Danielle Walls

My tag: I really got into that Plaid Gold Liquid Leaf this year, thanks to Danielle Flanders.

Day 15


Yania Nunez

My tag: cute Christmas mouse from PTI. Never thought I would be saying those words together.

Day 16


Tracey McNeely

My tag: Tracey asked for vellum, and I delivered.

Day 17


Angela Rivera

My tag: my most favourite from the whole bunch. I'm loving Olive Twist, Americana and  Sweet Blush (all PTI) together.

Day 18


Debbie Marcinkiewicz

My tag: Sweet! I feel like munching on cookies all of a sudden.

Day 19


Lindsey Larsen

My tag: Concord & 9th Sophisticated Script - not done perfectly, but I happen to think it always looks good, no matter what.

Day 20


Tracey McNeely

My tag: Sigh. Dawn McVey's Holiday Greens for PTI. Sigh.

Day 21


Channin Pelletier

My tag: Hubby couldn't even tell these were elf legs! My goodness, wherever did he grow up?

Day 22


Tracey McNeely

My tag: I did some Copic colouring, but I obviously need more colours. Hahahaha! Sunburned reindeer.

Day 23


Amy Sheffer

My tag: Amy's tag made me gasp. It was the prettiest tag of the whole challenge this year, IMHO.

Day 24


Lisa Elton

My tag: Love red and white. Add glitter and shine and I'm one happy girl.

Day 25


Nicole Nowosad

My tag: Nicole's tag was super cute, mine not so much. But I just had to do her ribbon thing.

Day 26


Tenia Nelson

My tag: Tracey snuck in a Day 26, without even telling us beforehand (hence the "snuck")! I decided to be a good sport and play anyway. Loved Tenia's neutral tag; it was one of my favourites of the year.

Group Hug


Done! And sort of matchy-matchy because these really are my tags for this year. And also 'cause I'm kinda nerdy like that.

Thanks ever so much to Tracey for all the work and love that she put into this challenge. Big hugs to you for inspiring me and helping me to finish up my tags for this year. Hope to do it again next year!

8 comments:

  1. Well if you aren't just a tag-making machine! So beautiful and Christmasy! Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tags, Diana! Love them all. My favorites are Day 16 with your vellum snowflakes and Day 11 with O'Tannenbaum.
    So fun to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love reading your blog posts ... you not only make me smile (and chuckle, quite often!) but your creations are STUNNING. Yup, I said it, STUNNING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Tremendous Treats: Christmas is one of my favorite sets to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these gorgeous and fun tags, Diana! Whew, that was a lot of tags!! I also got a few chuckles from your comments, you are such a fun lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! Your tags for each day are truly little works of art!
    Bravo for making one each day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These are all amazing! Love the tags

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.