Friday, 6 January 2017

Black, Hot Pink & Green

Today I'm playing along in a new challenge, for me, the Color Throwdown! I've seen some beautiful creations on Instagram that were made for this week's challenge, CTD424, and I just couldn't resist the colour combo  ...


I die cut some pretty flowers and stamped away and ended up with this card ...

Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White; Crate Paper patterned paper. Stamps/Dies: WPlus9 Freehand Florals; PTI Get Lost. Inks: Altenew Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen; PTI Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Limeade Ice, Smokey Shadow
I was happy to finally get to play with flowers after months and months of Christmas projects, not that I don't like Christmas. Just needed some freshness and happy in my day.

11 comments:

  1. WOWZA!!! This is gorgeous! Love your roses! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy and elegant card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Diana, your card is just amazing! Love that full bouquet and the lovely diagonal stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, your card is so stunning and am I ever glad you found us and played along! Hope to see you in the gallery again! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo look at us thinking alike, Diane! I totally saw Freehand Florals too when the color throwdown was posted. I ADORE your bouquet, gorgeous rich colors! Wish mine turned out to be more compact like yours. I kept getting black smudges on my main floral piece so my card got wider and wider to cover them up :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! What a stunner there! That is so pretty! Love the colors, the beautiful clustering and the stripes along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Sweet Diana! Hope you are doing well. I'm sorry I've been absent. My mojo and desire to create and shop have been missing for a LONG while.

    What a simply gorgeous card this is! I love the pretty colors and fabulous design. AND, the black & white stripes are the PERFECT finishing touch! They make the pretty colors POP!

    Have a lovely day!
    Sending you lots of BIG warm Texas HUGS! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply fantastic! Hope to get this set one of these days. Thank you for sharing your masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.