Wednesday, 4 January 2017

CAS(E) this sketch! birthday snowflakes

It's beginning to become a habit; I'm posting in the last moments, again, for the current CAS(E) this sketch challenge. I love this Leigh Penner sketch ...



but I just kind of lost my will to live after the rush and excitement of Christmas and New Years's. Maybe it was the combination of too much food, pj's and Netflix that did me in. In any case, I can kind of/sort of feel normal coming back and along with it my joy for making cards. But it's not 100% yet, so don't get your expectations too high. :) I managed to come up with this ...

Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White. Stamps/Dies: PTI Fab Flakes, Winter Hills; Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders; L'il Inkers Stitched Rectangles. Inks: PTI Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow.
I kind of like that this set is transitional - I'm not quite ready to stamp flowers yet, but almost. Besides, we have loads of winter birthdays in our family. Thanks for looking!







3 comments:

  1. So good to know our sketch got you back to crafting Diana! And in such a beautiful way!
    Thanks for joining CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not "not" comment on this one! I just really love this! The black and pink snowflakes are divine!! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.