Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Ink blending over heat embossing

This week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge is à la carte! We get to play with any of the 2016 MIM videos/techniques that we might have missed. I participated in most of them, but there were a few I didn't have time for.

I chose to join in #243, ink blending over heat embossing, with Danielle Flanders, and this is the card I made ...

Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White. Stamps/Dies: PTI Swan'sational. Inks: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate, Saffron Spice; Versamark; Altenew Jet Black; Tim Holtz Salty Ocean Distress. Other: SSS Detail White embossing powder; sequins, Copics.

I love ink blending so much. It's so easy to do and I think it adds such a nice touch. Thanks for another week of inspiring me, Papertrey Ink. The new year started off slow, but I'm getting back in the swing of things now.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful blending, Diana! This might sound funny, but I love what you did with the swan's beaks. Completely lovely! So nice to be back in crafting mode, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you from snowy Ontario. Your first card back in the swing of things is a wonder....just lovely. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection Diana! Didn't think I needed this stamp set, but I think I NEED to put it in my cart now after seeing this beauty! LOVE your blending over the embossing too...such a simple touch that totally takes your card up another notch! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Diana! Love the softness (beautiful ink blending) and the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could not be more beautiful than it already is! So very elegant and I love the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, this is just stunning! I have to get this swan set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, Diana. I have this Set, so thanks for the Inspiration.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet card Diana!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.