Thursday, 9 February 2017

300 Weeks of Inspiration

So happy to be playing along with Kara's 300 Weeks of Inspiration Challenge on her blog. Every week I check her Friday Inspiration File  to see what she has chosen as her favourites for the week and I'm never disappointed. Thanks, Kara, for always giving me incredible goodies to look at!

I chose to be inspired by a master cardmaker, I think we can all agree on that, Debby Hughes (limedoodle). Kara chose this lovely in Week 287 ...


and it totally blew me away! You can find Debby's original post here. It was the colour scape that did me in, and her perfect curvy design. This is what I came up with ...

Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110. Stamps/Dies: Altenew Peony Bouquet; PTI Bold Bouquet (an anniversary set), Garden Grace, New Every Morning. Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; PTI Bright Buttercup, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile; Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress. Other Dies: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles.
I hope to sneak in another card for this challenge today, but I'm not sure I'll make the deadline, since I haven't even made up my mind yet what card to case! Way too many to choose from.


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Diana Kay!! I wonder where you got that sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.