Sunday, 5 March 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary: Day 1 Stitched Coaster Dies

The official celebrating for Papertrey Ink's 10th anniversary has finally arrived. Day 1 is starting off with PTI's new Stitching Ambassador, Lizzie Jones, and she's featuring the Stitched Coaster die. You can read all about it here. There will be contests every day and the fun begins today.


I was inspired by coaster #6, made by Erin Lincoln. Since I don't sew, I selected the stitched note card die from the Don't Forget To Write kit, to give me that lovely look of stitching ...



I used an image from the Year of Flowers Collection, coloured it with Copics, and then stamped a sentiment from the Petite Pots 2015 anniversary set. A little bit of background stencilling with modeling paste finishes it off.

And I'm done for the first day! I definitely won't get to play every day (we're going out of town for a few days), but I'll do what I can. 

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Aren't you quick on the draw! Love your Daffy-dills! Beautiful spring card (and is that snow you've stencilled in? I see it that way as it's still cold here, with possible snow forecast again this coming week. Sigh.) Lovely CAS card, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! Just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love your gorgeous daffodil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your background dots with paste and beautiful bloom! Gorgeous card Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your daffs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is wonderful in every way! I especially love the background stencilling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Diana, the colors are great, and I love the texture you gave to the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love Daffodils. Mine have been blooming for 2 weeks in this crazy warm weather we have had. It looks like it is snowing on the flower. It sometime does that. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I was expecting a stitched coaster, but I think I like this even better :) Love the textured background and that pretty spring flower!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty card, Diana! I love the texture you added!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely. My daffodils came so early and now we're having a cold snap and on Tuesday we're expecting a foot of snow. The modeling paste looks like snow flurries!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two words come to mind looking at your card - simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.