Monday, 1 May 2017

CAS(E) this sketch #219

Playing along with this week's challenge, brought to us by Jen Mitchell, over at CAS(E) this sketch!


I turned it to make it horizontal, and came up with this ...


... which will be going out to a friend this week who is starting a round of radiation therapy. She's doing well and has lots of love and support and I know that she's going to be just fine. I think she'll appreciate the brightness of this card.

Stamps: Concord & 9th You are Enough
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger's Archival Magenta Hue; PTI Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White & Limeade Ice card

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card. A great sentiment and I like the flower, so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Diana! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, beautiful card. Beautiful stamping, beautiful colors and beautiful sentiment. All best wishes to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. I know your friend will appreciate this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flower stamp is on my wish list! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.