Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Colourful Birthday

Sharing a happy birthday card today that is nice and bright, just the way I like it. This one was so much fun to make! I'm playing along with two challenges this week: with Inspired by all the Little Things  because I just couldn't resist the inspiration photo ...


and with Hannelie's "just my style" layout over at CAS(E) this sketch! ...



This is what I was inspired to make from all that gorgeousness ...


I used two WPlus9 sets, Petunia Builder and Whimsy Alpha, for the first time even though I've had both for a while. (Blush.) Loads of ink colours were used, a combination of Altenew and Papertrey. The little "birthday" stamp is from Winnie & Walter's The Big The Bold and The Happy, a set I fall back on often.

Thanks for the visit! Happy to have this one in my stash, ready to go.

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely colorful and creative take on the aketch! Excellent job. Thank you for making my sketch shine !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Diana! Love the Wplus9 set you used! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Diana! I love your wonderful take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Whimsy Alphabet is the perfect font for this card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch and the inspiration photo! Love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't be a more PERFECT happy birthday card!! Terrific bright colors and wonderful design!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so talented. I don't comment much but I wanted you to know how much I lOVE your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just read your comment on my blog. Confused by your last thoughts but appreciate them nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so sweet. and talented. looking forward to seeing MORE of your creations!! thanks for responding. I get it!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for your encouragement.